Yesterday, in the middle of the afternoon I had 2 hours all to myself.
I immediately abandoned my household "To Do" list. Laundry can wait.
I thought about finding a yoga class in the area for a total of 3 seconds. And those 3 seconds were exhausting:)
Before I knew it, I was scrolling the movie times for our local theater. What luck- I had 20 minutes to shower and scoot over for the next showing of Alice In Wonderland!
I've never been to the movies by myself. It was delightful.
Sitting in a theater with only two other move-goers I enjoyed munching on chips and candy as loudly as I wanted.
With my purse on the chair next to me, I leaned into *both* armrests.
I resisted the urge to put my feet up on the chair in front of me, but enjoyed being able to turn and stretch my legs out to either side.
And watching a Tim Burton movie is truly a cinematic escape. I relished seeing my childhood favorites depicted in new and wonderful ways.
Going to the movies is now on my "To Do" list.