I've been somewhat discombobulated lately.
Lack of sleep has left my mind a little forgetful.
So a few times I stood in my shower and forgot whether or not I had shampooed my hair, only to do so again.
(Yawn) And once or twice I reached for my lotion to put on my toothbrush.
Fortunately my husband witnessed when I placed the frozen peas in the refrigerator.
(Sigh) The worst was when I forgot where I parked the car only to remember just in time to unload it from the tow truck's ramp.
One of the perks of being tired is the ability to find anything to be hilarious:) So these little tidbits brought me more entertainment than grief.
That said, I certainly didn't want to forget the baby anywhere so...
Whatever neurons that were awake in my sleepy mind worked over-time trying to figure out how to get my son to stay up later (and subsequently sleep in later:)
And while my wheels turned the universe sorted things out for me.....
Hurray for daylight savings!