Monday, November 4, 2013

Are you there Google? It's me Mama.

I have no excuses.

I think I may have known some of this when I was younger....
Maybe in high school? I took all the basic sciences (and passed).

I could have learned some of this in college. I did graduate Cum Laude so something should have sunk in....

Honestly, I have a Masters in Science.....From an Ivy League university....

Somehow though, I find myself unprepared.

Better yet, unable to answer the questions of my 4 year old.




* When it is daytime here, is it daytime in space?
* Do Crocodiles have ears?
* How come other people have boogers when they cry but I don't?
* If a bear had a gun could he get the hunters?
* Why is the ocean water salty?
* Are motorcycles faster than cars? Even if they have smaller engines?
* How do you milk a goat?

Could you help a Mama out just this once? Or at least, until tomorrow;)