Tuesday, August 21, 2012

All the World's a Sunny Day

Nowadays, I don't see many photos of friends and family with wrinkled shirts, bad hair, red eyes and unflattering angles. We keep images of us at our best andelete the rest.
But the rest......that's the stuff life is made of, right? 
I sent my sister a picture of myself with my boys. We are sitting in a diner. O is smiling and looking one way. Nugget and I are smiling in the general direction of the camera. Everyone smiling is a good shot.
Then I sent the other two pictures taken within seconds of each other..
In one I am whispering in O's ear, he is smiling, Jesse is reaching to pull my hair and I am holding his hand in mid-air.
In the other Jesse and I are smiling at each other and O has his head on his hand staring off into the distance.
These snapshots tell my story. A story of happy kids acting their age and a busy mom with love to spare..... I couldn't share one photo without the others.