What little boy doesn't want to look like his Daddy?
And what little boy doesn't *hate* getting his hair washed?
A few days ago Oscar watched my husband as he trimmed his "buzz cut" hair the night before work. He was fascinated by the razor and the hair on the floor.
So tonight when he was told it was time for a bath and to have his hair washed, he opted for the buzz cut.
I confess, I may have asked him, "Are you sure?"
And when I came in the bathroom to offer support I quickly realized I was the only one who needed it.
I was tearing up and Oscar was asking, "More Daddy"?
So I left them alone and tried not to think too much about the long surfer styled locks hitting the bathroom tile.
When he burst from the bathroom a few minutes later I gulped.
He looked beautiful.
But he didn't look like a baby.
His hair is lighter. It's fuzzy and soft and short.
And he doesn't seem to notice that he looks like a little boy.
But wow, I do.